- The Hechinger Report on college admission testing 13 October, 2019
- Beware New Quality Counts State Rankings 5 September, 2019
- Back to school means education news stories …for a while 29 August, 2019
- Persian Gulf tensions recall a previous “gulf” crisis: The Tonkin Gulf Resolution 5 August, 2019
- Should we switch from mandated “standardized” tests to mandated “performance” tests? 1 August, 2019
- Richard Phelps: Is our education system failing us? Critically Speaking 25 July, 2019
- Education Next, the Fordham Institute, and Common Core 14 July, 2019
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
Monthly Archives: March 2019
News Flash! AL’s Senate Pro Tem, who has previously stopped all anti-CC bills, filed an anti-CC bill today
http://alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/alison/searchableinstruments/2019RS/bills/SB119.htm?fbclid=IwAR1PKg4sFJhE3A1QxjyAJDPTQm6V2HTJ306VURV2jm-17KGp7lR7MBBxFNo The AL Senate has 35 members; 27 sponsored it.
Competency based ed which is the method that will come as an outgrowth of SBG. What is measured will improve. So this from Peter Greene applies. https://curmudgucation.blogspot.com/2015/11/can-competency-based-education-be.html?m=1