- Test Critics Fail the Test: Critics of Testing Don’t Understand the Basics of Testing 26 December, 2019
- Romanian officials’ nonchalant reaction to 2018 PISA results 19 December, 2019
- The Hechinger Report on college admission testing 13 October, 2019
- Beware New Quality Counts State Rankings 5 September, 2019
- Back to school means education news stories …for a while 29 August, 2019
- Persian Gulf tensions recall a previous “gulf” crisis: The Tonkin Gulf Resolution 5 August, 2019
- Should we switch from mandated “standardized” tests to mandated “performance” tests? 1 August, 2019
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
The first chapter of “Conversations on the Rifle Range” which will be the sequel to “Letters from John Dewey/Letters from Huck Finn” is now up at Out in Left Field.
Being a sometimes useful and always irreverent compendium of letters that examine math education in our public schools, addressed to anyone with the requisite curiosity to read them. “Few refuges exist from the multicolored tomes posing as math textbooks. No one … Continue reading