- The Hechinger Report on college admission testing 13 October, 2019
- Beware New Quality Counts State Rankings 5 September, 2019
- Back to school means education news stories …for a while 29 August, 2019
- Persian Gulf tensions recall a previous “gulf” crisis: The Tonkin Gulf Resolution 5 August, 2019
- Should we switch from mandated “standardized” tests to mandated “performance” tests? 1 August, 2019
- Richard Phelps: Is our education system failing us? Critically Speaking 25 July, 2019
- Education Next, the Fordham Institute, and Common Core 14 July, 2019
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
Category Archives: Betty Peters
News Flash! AL’s Senate Pro Tem, who has previously stopped all anti-CC bills, filed an anti-CC bill today
http://alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/alison/searchableinstruments/2019RS/bills/SB119.htm?fbclid=IwAR1PKg4sFJhE3A1QxjyAJDPTQm6V2HTJ306VURV2jm-17KGp7lR7MBBxFNo The AL Senate has 35 members; 27 sponsored it.
May 17, 2018 Dear Mr. Gates, You recently wrote, “Math is one area where we want to generate stronger evidence about what works. What would it take, for example, to get all kids to mastery of Algebra I?” I believe … Continue reading